I know it works but is it allowed?

Els

Sims said:
[...]
BTW, looking at the last 20/30 posts here not many have good
subjects, why was i selected out of the herd?

Every first Friday of the month, we hold a meeting where we select one
poster to single out for each of the following categories;
1. Poor subject line
2. Spelling "lose" as "loose"
3. Top posting

If you're lucky, you might win this month's special prize, too! ;-)

1) Ok my bad.
2) Where did i spell loose/lose?

You didn't.
3) Where did i top post?

You didn't.
That's why I don't think you'll get this month's special
prize :-(

Sims

Nah. You want "illuminati", second door down the corridor, on the left.
Ah.

You didn't. That will be someone else.

You didn't. That will be someone else.

You do, however, now qualify for the "paranoid poster of the month" award!
;-)

Yippee!!!!

Sims

kayodeok

BTW, looking at the last 20/30 posts here not many have good
subjects, why was i selected out of the herd?
Was my subject worst than "Assistance required" or "IE vs.
Netscape" or "IE7" or do we all get links on how to post on the
Usenet?

I thought "IE7" was a good subject? Anything else would sound either
sensational or like an April Fools Joke.

I wanted to dial it down.