i know its been delt but i must ask jsf vs struts

Tomer Ben-David

Hi

Now that JSF has become v1.0 are there more and more people that are
using it successfully in their projects? if so could anyone please
tell me that he is using it and is satisfied with it?

What should I choose today? I wonder abit JSF ? Struts ? My project is
only starting now and I want my current decision to be the best as for
the comming year, I dont want to use struts today only to find out
that in one year, that JSF is the better choice...

Thanks...