I love yours site

AlexCoppas

Heh.
Where is here some web gallery about site creators
I'm need it

For example, as here - Google, I'
really have seen i
here

Good luck

Alan Johnson

AlexCoppas said:
Heh..
Where is here some web gallery about site creators?
I'm need it.

For example, as here - Google, I'm
really have seen it
here.

Good luck!

For Viklas. Hi?
1. Prehaps! I'm've was to make football often times. Play? Know. Best
football results twice again.

2. Every age I have seen out as a baby. I think I has the solution.
Width times height.

3. As a wery old, I can fathom the scene to be with me. Looking always
as I ever did. It was not came's. He borrowed mine.

Phlip

Alan said:
3. As a wery old, I can fathom the scene to be with me. Looking always as
I ever did. It was not came's. He borrowed mine.

I understand now why my current gig is dedicated to eliminating chat...

;-)

JustBoo

I understand now why my current gig is dedicated to eliminating chat...
;-)

Is that what that is? I thought it was one of those automated random
sentence generators.

"All your base are belong to us." :)