I luv this group

Discussion in 'HTML' started by thedarkman, Jan 15, 2012.

  1. thedarkman

    thedarkman Guest

    > The people I meet here are SO fiendly, just like Kate's friend.

    The people here *are* friendly -- to those who don't come here asking
    for help while simultaneously
    telling them they don't know what they're doing.


    ************************************************************************************

    I didn't say friendly, I said fiendly, as in Kate Bush and her friend
    from Hammer Horror.

    If you can't read a simply word like that, how can you be trusted to
    code complex stuff like CSS?
    thedarkman, Jan 15, 2012
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. thedarkman

    Doug Miller Guest

    thedarkman <> wrote in
    news::

    >> The people I meet here are SO fiendly, just like Kate's friend.

    >
    > The people here *are* friendly -- to those who don't come here asking
    > for help while simultaneously
    > telling them they don't know what they're doing.
    >
    >
    > ***********************************************************************
    > *************
    >
    > I didn't say friendly, I said fiendly, as in Kate Bush and her friend
    > from Hammer Horror.
    >
    > If you can't read a simply


    *simple

    > word like that, how can you be trusted to
    > code complex stuff like CSS?


    I read what you wrote corrrectly, and gave you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that it was a
    simple typing error, instead of making the less charitable assumption -- which you have now
    confirmed to be the truth -- that you're just a jackass.
    Doug Miller, Jan 15, 2012
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. On 15/01/2012 13:31, thedarkman wrote:
    >> The people I meet here are SO fiendly, just like Kate's friend.

    >
    > The people here *are* friendly -- to those who don't come here asking
    > for help while simultaneously
    > telling them they don't know what they're doing.
    >
    >
    > ************************************************************************************
    >
    > I didn't say friendly, I said fiendly, as in Kate Bush and her friend
    > from Hammer Horror.
    >
    > If you can't read a simply word like that, how can you be trusted to
    > code complex stuff like CSS?
    >
    >
    >

    I have read your site. Shouldn't you be called "paleman"

    --
    Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
    painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman
    Martin Edwards, Jan 16, 2012
    #3
  4. thedarkman

    William Gill Guest

    On 1/15/2012 9:15 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
    > I read what you wrote corrrectly, and gave you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that it was a
    > simple typing error, instead of making the less charitable assumption --...


    As is the accepted etiquette for news groups.

    The expression "Pearls before swine" comes to mind for some reason.
    William Gill, Jan 16, 2012
    #4
  5. thedarkman

    dorayme Guest

    In article <jf1g84$n01$>,
    William Gill <> wrote:

    > On 1/15/2012 9:15 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
    > > I read what you wrote corrrectly, and gave you the benefit of the doubt by
    > > assuming that it was a
    > > simple typing error, instead of making the less charitable assumption --...

    >
    > As is the accepted etiquette for news groups.


    There were in fact more charitable assumptions, ones that would have
    needed the will to investigate the nature of "Kate's friend". <g>

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 16, 2012
    #5
  6. On 01/16/2012 04:10 AM, Martin Edwards wrote:
    > On 15/01/2012 13:31, thedarkman wrote:
    >>> The people I meet here are SO fiendly, just like Kate's friend.

    >>
    >> The people here *are* friendly -- to those who don't come here asking
    >> for help while simultaneously
    >> telling them they don't know what they're doing.
    >>
    >>
    >> ************************************************************************************
    >>
    >>
    >> I didn't say friendly, I said fiendly, as in Kate Bush and her friend
    >> from Hammer Horror.
    >>
    >> If you can't read a simply word like that, how can you be trusted to
    >> code complex stuff like CSS?
    >>
    >>
    >>

    > I have read your site. Shouldn't you be called "paleman"
    >


    Was about to say the same thing, this group rules!!! Sherm Pendley around?
    Kamron Bennett, Jan 18, 2012
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Akaketwa
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    4,836
    impaler
    Sep 22, 2006
  2. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    503
  3. christopher taylor
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    396
    christopher taylor
    Sep 17, 2008
  4. cpld-fpga-asic
    Replies:
    13
    Views:
    1,176
    rickman
    Jul 6, 2009
  5. thedarkman

    I luv this group

    thedarkman, Jan 15, 2012, in forum: HTML
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    540
    Martin Edwards
    Jan 18, 2012
Loading...

Share This Page