I managed to pass SCJP with a 95% grade

Discussion in 'Java' started by Razvan, Nov 19, 2004.

  1. Razvan

    Razvan Guest

    Hi !

    I want to say 2 words to all the people in the group that have
    answered my Java-related questions:

    "Thank you !"

    On my web page I wrote some articles that might help with the
    preparation for the exam:

    http://www.mihaiu.name/2004/sun_java_scjp_310_035/index.html
    http://www.mihaiu.name/2004/sun_java_scjp_310_035_test1/index.html
    http://www.mihaiu.name/2004/sun_java_scjp_310_035_test2/index.html
    http://www.mihaiu.name/2004/sun_java_scjp_310_035_test3/index.html
    http://www.mihaiu.name/2004/sun_java_scjp_310_035_test4/index.html

    When you have time please take a look. If you spot any mistakes or
    incomplete explanations drop me a line so that I can improve the
    content.

    Regards,
    Razvan
    Razvan, Nov 19, 2004