    ANY help is truely appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Trint
    trint, Sep 12, 2005

  2. trint

    Bruce Barker Guest

    due to security reasons, browsers no longer allow borderless windows.
    nowdays, when you see a web site with a borderless pop-up is usually a
    floating div.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Sep 12, 2005

  3. trint

    Guest

    IFRAME inside a floating div could mimic a border less floating
    window.(inside the main page window).

    But I am not sure about this part of teh requirement "minimize into the
    system
    tray as it displays "
    , Sep 12, 2005
  4. trint

    trint Guest

    ok,
    So, I cannot "hide()" executing webform.aspx and leave floating div
    interface up without border?
    That is sooo crazy that I am limited in my design by someone elses
    fear.
    Thanks,
    Trint
    trint, Sep 12, 2005
  5. trint

    Guest

    No need to limit the design. Only need to change the technology you are
    looking at. You could build a Client application to do this job.

    IE & ASP.NET cannot do it.. well, your car can not fly you to next
    airport too.. :)
    , Sep 12, 2005
  6. trint

    darrel Guest

    > That is sooo crazy that I am limited in my design by someone elses
    > fear.

    Or is it sooo crazy that you can't work within the paramaters of the medium?
    ;o)

    The web is what it is. Either adapt to it, or consider making your
    application NOT a web page.

    -Darrel
    darrel, Sep 12, 2005