I need a CFRONT C++ Compiler for MS-DOS/Windows to replace an Apollo Domain 2.1.0 compiler

Discussion in 'C++' started by Wormald, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. Wormald

    Wormald Guest

    I am trying to recreate a legacy 68K Apollo development environment on
    Windows. (Nearly there excpet for the CFRONT). We are currently
    outsourcing this work but would ideally like to bring it inhouse.

    All I need now is a CFRONT Compiler to translate C++ source to C
    source.

    Our old Apollo's are gone, and need to replace with an equivalent
    Microsft based Compiler/translator.

    If anyone can assist I would be most grateful.

    @
    ..

    Wormald, Feb 5, 2006

  2. Wormald wrote:
    > [..]
    > All I need now is a CFRONT Compiler to translate C++ source to C
    > source.
    > [..]

    Perhaps Comeau C++ can be of assistance? www.comeaucomputing.com

    And you should think of asking in the newsgroup for your OS...

    Victor Bazarov, Feb 6, 2006