I need a chart control with a special feature

Ray Greene

When you make a chart in Excel, if you hover the mouse over a data
point a popup appears which tells you the value of that point.

I would like that feature in a web chart, but all the chart controls I
have seen so far just use a simple graphic to display the chart on a
web page.

Are there any web chart controls which can do this?

Ray Greene

Thanks Steve, it's a very nice product and easy to use but it only
seems to do one popup per column or line.

I really need one for every data point. Even a label on the points
would be OK, but with Rich Chart if the labels are too close together
then they are placed on top of each other making them impossible to
read.

I've contacted their tech support to see if there is a way around the
problem.

If anyone else has any suggestions for chart controls I would be very
grateful.

Ray Greene

Thanks Steve, it's a very nice product and easy to use but it only
seems to do one popup per column or line.

Please ignore that, I just worked out how to do a separate popup for
each data point.

This is great software.