    Are there any web chart controls which can do this?

    --
    Ray Greene
    Ray Greene, Jun 21, 2006

  2. This one will do it; it's really slick!
    http://blue-pacific.com/products/richchartserver/gallery/default.htm

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 21, 2006

  3. Ray Greene

    Ray Greene Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:18:07 -0700, "Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]"
    <> wrote:

    >This one will do it; it's really slick!
    >http://blue-pacific.com/products/richchartserver/gallery/default.htm

    Thanks Steve, it's a very nice product and easy to use but it only
    seems to do one popup per column or line.

    I really need one for every data point. Even a label on the points
    would be OK, but with Rich Chart if the labels are too close together
    then they are placed on top of each other making them impossible to
    read.

    I've contacted their tech support to see if there is a way around the
    problem.

    If anyone else has any suggestions for chart controls I would be very
    grateful.

    --
    Ray Greene
    Ray Greene, Jun 21, 2006
  4. Ray Greene

    Ray Greene Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:51:07 +1200, Ray Greene <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:18:07 -0700, "Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>This one will do it; it's really slick!
    >>http://blue-pacific.com/products/richchartserver/gallery/default.htm

    >Thanks Steve, it's a very nice product and easy to use but it only
    >seems to do one popup per column or line.

    Please ignore that, I just worked out how to do a separate popup for
    each data point.

    This is great software.

    --
    Ray Greene