I need a crack for pyext1.2.5 plugin

Oliver Sosa Cano

Hi pythoneros. I'm a cuban guy interested in python and I need the crack of an Eclipse plugin: pyext 1.2.5

Thanks very much

cheers

Oliver Sosa

Paul McGuire

Hi pythoneros. I'm a cuban guy interested in python and I need the crack of an Eclipse plugin: pyext 1.2.5

Thanks very much

cheers

Oliver Sosa

Never heard of pyext - Google turns up this link http://grrrr.org/ext/py/,
but this is pyext 0.2.0.

If by "crack" you mean "bootlegged user key for commercial software,"
this is the wrong place for that stuff.

On the other hand, if you tell us what kind of Eclipse work you are
doing that requires this elusive plug-in, someone may have a
suggestion on where to find it, or an equivalent.

-- Paul

Oliver Sosa Cano

Sorry if this is the wrong place to make that question.

Pyext is a plugin that acoplate with pydev, it's 'software privativo'
like said Stallman, but it's very interesting.
I have version 1.2.5.
I use Eclipse 'cos it's simply great!!
If somebody could tell me some alternative...

Thanks

(sorry my english)

Hi pythoneros. I'm a cuban guy interested in python and I need the
crack of an Eclipse plugin: pyext 1.2.5
Thanks very much

cheers

Oliver Sosa

Never heard of pyext - Google turns up this link
http://grrrr.org/ext/py/,
but this is pyext 0.2.0.

If by "crack" you mean "bootlegged user key for commercial software,"
this is the wrong place for that stuff.

On the other hand, if you tell us what kind of Eclipse work you are
doing that requires this elusive plug-in, someone may have a
suggestion on where to find it, or an equivalent.

-- Paul

paul

Oliver said:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to make that question. It is the wrong place.

Pyext is a plugin that acoplate with pydev, it's 'software privativo'
like said Stallman, but it's very interesting.
You should ask Stallman how software developers should pay their bills
and further ignore some of his drivel.
I have version 1.2.5.
I use Eclipse 'cos it's simply great!!
If somebody could tell me some alternative...
The author of pydev-extension provides pydev FOR FREE!! If you want
pydev-extension you should by a license.

cheers
Paul