    Thanks! -M
    ()

    , Feb 23, 2005

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server

    Try webhostingtalk.com's "host quote" feature. You should be able to get a
    few hosts to make you an offer. Good luck!

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Multi-Domain & Reseller Cpanel Hosting
    ++ 20% Discount Coupon Code ++: newsgroup

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Feb 23, 2005

  3. mark | r Guest

    not free but fasthosts.co.uk gove unlimited webspace

    mark

    mark | r, Feb 23, 2005
  4. SpaceGirl Guest

    mark | r wrote:
    > not free but fasthosts.co.uk gove unlimited webspace
    >
    > mark
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server where I can
    >>store extra user uploaded files (beyond my current host). Don't care
    >>about the bells and whistles, just need tons of bulk space that can be
    >>hyperlinked and FTP'd to mostly. Any pointers or references out
    >>there??
    >>
    >>Thanks! -M
    >>()

    Judging my recent press, would you trust them?

    SpaceGirl, Feb 23, 2005
  5. : > <> wrote in message
    : > news:...
    : >
    : >>I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server where I can
    : >>store extra user uploaded files (beyond my current host). Don't care
    : >>about the bells and whistles, just need tons of bulk space that can be
    : >>hyperlinked and FTP'd to mostly. Any pointers or references out
    : >>there??
    : >>
    : >>Thanks! -M
    : >>()

    Since disk space, server location and bandwidth cost money, how do you
    expect companies to provide them for free? You only get what you (or
    someone else) pay for...

    Matt

    Matt Mitchell, Feb 23, 2005
  6. Kris Guest

    Kris, Feb 23, 2005
  7. J-S Chenard Guest

    "Kris" <> wrote in message news:<421cb00e$0$2028$>...
    > Should I trust these guys ?
    >
    > http://www.imhosted.com/hosting_plans.shtml?ref=google

    Hi,

    I've been using their services for about 3 months using a shared
    hosting plan. I am pretty happy with their service, especially for
    the price. Customer service usually answers questions within a few
    hours. Lately the load on our server has been pretty high so the
    server's response is a bit slow during the day making it a bit harder
    to manage the web site. Otherwise, all is working well.

    Regards,

    Jean-Samuel

    J-S Chenard, Feb 24, 2005
  8. John Guest

    wrote:
    > I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server where I can
    > store extra user uploaded files (beyond my current host). Don't care
    > about the bells and whistles, just need tons of bulk space that can be
    > hyperlinked and FTP'd to mostly. Any pointers or references out
    > there??
    >
    > Thanks! -M
    > ()

    its not free, but We can offer you a Dedicated box for about $90 USD a
    month, 40-80Gig HDD, pre setup, and 1000GB a month bandwidth...

    if interested

    John, Jun 3, 2005
  9. Ohmster Guest

    John <> wrote in news:42a0b15f$:

    > wrote:
    >> I am looking for an inexpensive or free hosting server where I can
    >> store extra user uploaded files (beyond my current host). Don't care
    >> about the bells and whistles, just need tons of bulk space that can be
    >> hyperlinked and FTP'd to mostly. Any pointers or references out
    >> there??
    >>
    >> Thanks! -M
    >> ()

    Heh, I am looking for several myself. With all of that great stuff you said
    plus let's not forget the "free" part. Let me know when you find it, I will
    take several. Thanks. ;>)

    --
    ~Ohmster
    "Read Ohmster" in subject, bypass spam filter.

    Ohmster, Jun 5, 2005