I need a lead on starting an internet cafe management software

MehariK

Hi there,

first day! I am planning to start a new internet cafe management
software using corba and java. Can anyone please some sort of tools to
use, packages to utilize or any general advises are welcome.

Meharik

Sabine Dinis Blochberger

MehariK said:
Hi there,

first day! I am planning to start a new internet cafe management
software using corba and java. Can anyone please some sort of tools to
use, packages to utilize or any general advises are welcome.

Meharik

Read up on object oriented analsysis (OOA) and object oriented design
(OOD). Both will make your life easier.

Arne Vajhøj

MehariK said:
first day! I am planning to start a new internet cafe management
software using corba and java. Can anyone please some sort of tools to
use, packages to utilize or any general advises are welcome.

Start by reconsidering the CORBA decision.

Arne

MehariK

Start by reconsidering the CORBA decision.

Arne

Thanks Arne, I have read some articles I have found out that sockets
could be used in place and I hope I can drop CORBA for that reason. So
I am gonna focus on Java sockets. Any idea or advise you have for me
please?
Mehari

MehariK

Read up on object oriented analsysis (OOA) and object oriented design
(OOD). Both will make your life easier.

Thanks Sabine,

I had read those things, but not a lot. I had tried them out once on a
school project. Now I am posing at the gate on how I can orchetstrate
this project using those core concepts. Do you agree if I immitate the
functionalities of another similar software to answer the system
analysis phase we have here?
Hope to hear from you, Plesase know that everybody interested is
welcome to take part.

Mehari