    Thanks,
    Trint

    .Net programmer

    Trint Smith, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Trint Smith

    Angela Guest

    What do you need the DataGrid to do?

    Just a plain DataGrid? DataGrid with paging? With sorting? With both paging and sorting? What types of columns (i.e. just display data, button columns, textbox columns, etc)

    I can try to help you, but I do'nt know what kind of example to give you for what you need.
    Angela, Feb 23, 2004

  3. here is a simple datagrid tutorial:

    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quicks...ms/ctrlref/webctrl/datagrid/doc_datagrid.aspx

    --
    Sarmad Aljazrawi
    B.Sc. Computer Science, MSDBA, MCP

    Sarmad Aljazrawi, Feb 23, 2004
  4. Trint Smith

    Trint Smith Guest

    I just need it to load three columns from one sql server table for
    viewing.
    Thanks,
    Trint

    ..Net programmer

    Trint Smith, Feb 23, 2004
  5. Trint Smith

    Trint Smith Guest

    Sarmad Aljazrawi, Thanks...I used that code, but created the datagrid
    with vs.net studio...works beautifully.
    Thanks,
    Trint

    Net programmer