I need a simple datagrid in my web project...

Trint Smith

I have the sql server 2k database and all the project done except for
one datagrid, which I have never done.
I looked at a microsoft sample in vs.net and it went on and on through
several items in the project and I couldn't understand it.
Is there like a 1.2.3. sample that I can start with?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Trint

.Net programmer
(e-mail address removed)

Angela

What do you need the DataGrid to do?

Just a plain DataGrid? DataGrid with paging? With sorting? With both paging and sorting? What types of columns (i.e. just display data, button columns, textbox columns, etc)

I can try to help you, but I do'nt know what kind of example to give you for what you need.

Trint Smith

I just need it to load three columns from one sql server table for
viewing.
Thanks,
Trint

..Net programmer
(e-mail address removed)

Trint Smith

Sarmad Aljazrawi, Thanks...I used that code, but created the datagrid
with vs.net studio...works beautifully.
Thanks,
Trint

Net programmer