I need a simple Javascript shopping cart.

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by OM, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. OM

    OM Guest

    I need a simple Javascript shopping cart.
    I did a few searches on Yahoo...
    And got a few results of free Javascript shopping carts.
    The problem is there tooo complicated and very hard to understand.

    I need something simpler and easier to understand as I need to customise
    them for my own needs.

    I'd like to know what the basics are of having a shopping cart in
    Javascript.

    Like how are the values stored from page to page? i.e. when a user goes to
    another page, how are the shopping choices made on the previous page passed
    onto the next page?

    What else do I need to know?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    OM

    OM, Sep 7, 2003

  2. If you want a good shoping cart check this out loja.inforassist.com. If you
    like it feel free to contact us to

    Regards

    Inforassist.com, Sep 7, 2003

  3. OM