Ygn

#include <stdio.h>
#include <winsock2.h>
#include <windows.h>
#include <process.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <winbase.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>

I would like to do compiling this header. When I try with my VC ++ I
got error. So what the name of complier and where can I get it.

Hope anyone for Net can Help me.

Thanks for viewing.

Thanks.

Yours, Ricky

red floyd

Ygn said:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <winsock2.h>
#include <windows.h>
#include <process.h>
non-standard headers
#include <string.h>
#include <winbase.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>
non-standard header
I would like to do compiling this header. When I try with my VC ++ I
got error. So what the name of complier and where can I get it.

Try GCC. or comment out the sys/socket.h (winsock2.h has the Windows
socket stuff).

Brian Genisio

Ygn said:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <winsock2.h>
#include <windows.h>
#include <process.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <winbase.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>

I would like to do compiling this header. When I try with my VC ++ I
got error. So what the name of complier and where can I get it.

Hope anyone for Net can Help me.

Thanks for viewing.

Thanks.

Yours, Ricky

Try gcc with cygwin or mingw. I am pretty sure I have compiled cygwin
apps with all the headers you mentioned. They are defaulted in the
/usr/include/w32api directory, if I remember correctly.

Brian

Jeff Flinn

Ygn said:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <winsock2.h>
#include <windows.h>
#include <process.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <winbase.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>

I would like to do compiling this header. When I try with my VC ++ I
got error. So what the name of complier and where can I get it.

You typically do not compile headers directly. You must #include the header
in a .cpp file and compile the .cpp file.

Jeff F