    I need text crypt and decrypt (with my key) basic sample. (VB.NET asp.net
    page)

    Thanks
    skech, Dec 4, 2003

  2. hi
    du u mean Passport.Crypt ?? please let me know.

    thanks
    srinivas moorthy

    srinivas moorthy, Dec 4, 2003

  3. skech

    skech Guest

    Yes, I use crypt for password

    "srinivas moorthy" <>, haber iletisinde sunlari
    yazdi:08d701c3ba67$7f0fde10$...

    skech, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Hi Friend,
    If u can give me the DLl for that I will definitely give
    you a solution for that.
    plz send it as a zip file to my mail id

    can u please?

    thanks