    Professional 2003 - English Disk 1". when i copy all dics to hard disk
    under one folder and try again but set up again stop progressing.
    it still doesn't work.plzzz help me
    gonu, Dec 9, 2006

  2. Hello gonu,

    http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=install vdt70vcs.dll

    g> i have .net installation problem
    g> i start the actual install with disk-1 and everything goes fine
    g> until a DLL named vdt70vcs.dll is being used/installed
    g> A message box pops up asking me to insert "Visual Studio .NET
    g> Professional 2003 - English Disk 1". when i copy all dics to hard
    g> disk
    g> under one folder and try again but set up again stop progressing.
    g> it still doesn't work.plzzz help me
    ---
    WBR,
    Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche
    Michael Nemtsev, Dec 9, 2006