    Please email me so i can send you the problem. Please it is urgent someone
    help me. It is urgent for me to do this assignment for the c language
    class.

    marc51, Nov 3, 2005

  2. marc51

    Skarmander Guest

    marc51 wrote:
    > Please email me so i can send you the problem. Please it is urgent someone
    > help me. It is urgent for me to do this assignment for the c language
    > class.

    This is my new all-time favorite post. I mean, how can you not love this?

    S.

    Skarmander, Nov 3, 2005

  3. marc51

    Mike Wahler Guest

    "marc51" <> wrote in message
    > Please email me

    This is a public forum. Requests for private email
    are not appropriate. (You're not trying to hide
    cheating, are you?)

    > so i can send you the problem.

    You can 'send' the problem, by posting it right here.
    This is better than email anyway, since then you'll
    have literally hundreds of potential helpers, not just
    one or a few.

    BUT:

    Nobody is going to do your work for you. If, however,
    along with your problem description, you post your best
    attempts at the code, and include specific questions,
    you *will* get plenty of help. Help. Not a finished
    solution. That's *your* job. You're going to school
    in order to *learn*, right?

    > Please it is urgent

    Procrastating your homework? :)

    > someone
    > help me. It is urgent for me to do this assignment for the c language
    > class.

    Yes, I would image that it would be urgent, if you
    hadn't begun working on the assignment when it was
    given.

    (Must be the start of a new semester. :))

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Nov 3, 2005
  4. marc51

    Sandeep Guest

    marc51 wrote:
    > Please email me so i can send you the problem. Please it is urgent someone
    > help me. It is urgent for me to do this assignment for the c language
    > class.

    Sure, send it to me and I will send you all my work , want to trade
    work ;) ?

    Jokes Apart,
    Make an attempt, writing a program is difficult only till the time you
    start writing it. You shall get a lot of help here then.

    Sandeep, Nov 3, 2005
  5. marc51 wrote:

    > Please email me so i can send you the problem. Please it is urgent someone
    > help me. It is urgent for me to do this assignment for the c language
    > class.

    Okay, you post a C program, and we will help you with it. Sigh...

    As Emerson wrote:

    "They wish to be saved from the mischiefs of their vices, but not from their
    vices."

    Charles Richmond, Nov 4, 2005
  6. marc51

    Randy Howard Guest

    marc51 wrote
    (in article
    <.
    com>):

    > Please email me so i can send you the problem. Please it is urgent someone
    > help me. It is urgent for me to do this assignment for the c language
    > class.

    Send me the assignment, and the email address for your
    instructor, and I will happy to submit it for you.

    --
    Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)

    Randy Howard, Nov 4, 2005