I need help with .bat script

Lucas Cowald

Hi, I have no idea how to write .bat scripts, can you help me write one?
Here is a pseudo code of what I would like the .bat script do.

For intFolder = 1 to 100
For intFileNumber = 1 to 20
IF intFileNumber.wmv file does not exist, THEN exit loop.
sse45.exe -i k:\o\intFileNumber.wmv -o k:\o\intFileNumber.shh -w
128 -df 0 -m 2 -p
Next
Next

I need to use this script to run sse45.exe program that will convert files
in one format to another. I have about 100 folders that contain around 20
files in each folder. The files are numbered as consecutive integers
starting with number 1 (example: 1.wmv, 2.wmv, 3.wmv, .....). Folders are
also numbered from 1 to 100.

Would you be so kind and write me a .bat script that would do the job of my
pseudocode above?
Thank you in advance,
Lucas Cowald.

Hans Kesting

Lucas Cowald said:
Hi, I have no idea how to write .bat scripts, can you help me write one?

1) look up the commands in the helpfiles that are supplied with windows
(you can use Notepad as editor, make sure the extension is .bat)

2) ask your question in a newsgroup that deals with Windows (=the O/S)