I need help with .bat script

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Lucas Cowald, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. Lucas Cowald

    Lucas Cowald Guest

    Hi, I have no idea how to write .bat scripts, can you help me write one?
    Here is a pseudo code of what I would like the .bat script do.

    For intFolder = 1 to 100
    For intFileNumber = 1 to 20
    IF intFileNumber.wmv file does not exist, THEN exit loop.
    sse45.exe -i k:\o\intFileNumber.wmv -o k:\o\intFileNumber.shh -w
    128 -df 0 -m 2 -p
    Next
    Next

    I need to use this script to run sse45.exe program that will convert files
    in one format to another. I have about 100 folders that contain around 20
    files in each folder. The files are numbered as consecutive integers
    starting with number 1 (example: 1.wmv, 2.wmv, 3.wmv, .....). Folders are
    also numbered from 1 to 100.

    Would you be so kind and write me a .bat script that would do the job of my
    pseudocode above?
    Thank you in advance,
    Lucas Cowald.

    Lucas Cowald, Oct 27, 2003