I need help with .bat script

Lucas Cowald

Hi, I have no idea how to write .bat scripts, can you help me write one?
Here is a pseudo code of what I would like the .bat script do.

For intFolder = 1 to 100
For intFileNumber = 1 to 20
IF k:\o\intFolder\intFileNumber.wmv file does not exist, THEN exit
loop.
sse45.exe -i k:\o\intFolder\intFileNumber.wmv -o
k:\o\intFolder\intFileNumber.shh -w 128 -df 0 -m 2 -p
Next
Next

I need to use this script to run sse45.exe program that will convert files
in one format to another. I have about 100 folders that contain around 20
files in each folder. The files are numbered as consecutive integers
starting with number 1 (example: 1.wmv, 2.wmv, 3.wmv, .....). Folders are
also numbered from 1 to 100.

Would you be so kind and write me a .bat script that would do the job of my
pseudocode above?
Thank you in advance,
Lucas Cowald.