I need ideas about handling bookmarks (favorites) in web app

Guest

I need some ideas about how I can handle people that bookmark a page in my
forms authentication web site.

The main page of this web site has four frames, a header, footer, left side
(used for a menu), and a body (used for information).

When someone logs into the site and goes to one of these information pages
sets a favorite for that page and then logs out. They can return to the site
by using the favorite that they set and they will end up getting the main
page after they login with the frames. Which is the action that I want.

However, when they are still in the site and they use the favorite that they
set for an information page they will get that page *without* the frames. I
always want that page in the body with the frames.

How could I handle that? I really would like to stay with the frames. I
was thinking that I may have to do some javascript to make it work the way
that I want. If javascript is the way to go with this, I will need some code
samples.

Thanks!
Charles