    Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
    Line 3: <HTML

    Source File: C:\websites\agroupllc.com\stakeholder\filelist.aspx Line: 1

    sathish, May 25, 2004

  2. sathish

    Jan Tielens Guest

    I think you are building a web application (ASPX page). This newsgroup is
    for web services, so I suggest you post your question in the ASP.NET
    newsgroups.

    --
    Greetz
    Jan

    ------

    > Parser Error

    to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error

    > Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Stakeholder1.filelist'.
    >
    > Source Error:
    >

    > Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"

    Codebehind="filelist.aspx.vb" Inherits="Stakeholder1.filelist" %>

    Jan Tielens, May 25, 2004