I need some help with tabstrip control

Guest

Hi,
I am trying to use the MS Tabstrip control but I am having some problems
with it. I get the control to work but when I add a datagrid it doesn't show.
Why is this? This a sample of the code

<iewc:multipage id="myVer" runat="Server" Height="384px" Width="100%"
BorderWidth="1px" BorderStyle="Solid">
<iewc:pageView>
<asp:Datagrid Runat="server"
ID="grdTest"></asp:Datagrid>
</iewc:pageView>
<iewc:pageView>
</iewc:pageView>
</iewc:multipage></TD>

Second problem. I am able to add a text box but How do I set the .text value
to something at runtime?

Thanks