I need someone to help me Personally

bnkamalesh

I know pretty much basics in c++ .... I need to start learning
Networking and then afterwards...GUI in C++. So is there someone who
can help me and take their time to teach me step by step ? . And one
more thing , Im having a laptop with WINDOWS :D

jason.cipriani

I know pretty much basics in c++ .... I need to start learning
Networking and then afterwards...GUI in C++. So is there someone who
can help me and take their time to teach me step by step ? .

Tutorials:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=c+++tutorial&btnG=Google+Search

Books:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_g...l=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=c++&x=0&y=0

Good sources of online information I've used in the past, for when you
have specific questions:

comp.lang.c++
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/
http://forums.devshed.com/c-programming-42/
And one
more thing , Im having a laptop with WINDOWS :D

Free IDEs with compilers that you can use to get started right away:

Visual C++ Express:
http://www.microsoft.com/express/download/
(Ignore the silverlight crap and just go down to the VC++ express web
installer at the bottom of the page).

Dev-C++ (comes with GCC):
http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

Good luck,
Jason

red floyd

I know pretty much basics in c++ .... I need to start learning
Networking and then afterwards...GUI in C++. So is there someone who
can help me and take their time to teach me step by step ? . And one
more thing , Im having a laptop with WINDOWS :D

How much were you planning on paying me for my time?

yanlinlin

I know pretty much basics in c++ .... I need to start learning
Networking and then afterwards...GUI in C++. So is there someone who
can help me and take their time to teach me step by step  ? . And one
more thing , Im having a laptop with WINDOWS :D

I think MSDN is proper for you.