    Sincerely yours,
    Michael Tkachev.
    ..Net Developer
    Michael Tkachev, Mar 11, 2005

  2. This is probably the wrong group, you should really post this over at the
    framework.aspnet newsgroup.

    At any rate, you should use WMI to query the performance counter for your
    application instance, for the anonymous logins/users counter.

    Have a look here http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2003/04/07/wmi.html as
    an example for reading perf counters.

    --

    - Paul Glavich
    ASP.NET MVP

    "Michael Tkachev" <> wrote in message
    > He everybody,
    >
    > I have a question. I would like to know the following question:
    > How can I find out how many users were loginned to my web project. I need

    > get the count of the sessions in the project because and I need to get

    datas

    Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET], Mar 16, 2005