    power max=5, and polynom array is integer
    I need to function which device two polynom , (two polynom device with
    not remaining
    emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and enginee, Nov 15, 2007

  2. emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and enginee

    user923005 Guest

    On Nov 15, 12:54 pm, "emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and
    engineering)" <> wrote:
    > I need to function for polynom device, there are 2 polynom and its
    > power max=5, and polynom array is integer
    > I need to function which device two polynom , (two polynom device with
    > not remaining

    Try the Cephes collection at netlib. It has source code for
    manipulation of polynomials.
    user923005, Nov 15, 2007

  3. In article <>,
    emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and engineering) <> wrote:
    >I need to function for polynom device, there are 2 polynom and its
    >power max=5, and polynom array is integer
    >I need to function which device two polynom , (two polynom device with
    >not remaining

    I'm not sure but I think the question here might be about
    polynomial division. And I think the poster might be saying that the two
    polynomials happen to divide with no remainder ?
    not tried it." -- Donald Knuth
    Walter Roberson, Nov 15, 2007
  4. emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and enginee

    user1 Guest

    emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and engineering) wrote:
    > I need to function for polynom device, there are 2 polynom and its
    > power max=5, and polynom array is integer
    > I need to function which device two polynom , (two polynom device with
    > not remaining

    I think that you need to express the problem a bot more clearly.
    user1, Nov 15, 2007
  5. emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and enginee

    user1 Guest

    emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and engineering) wrote:
    > I need to function for polynom device, there are 2 polynom and its
    > power max=5, and polynom array is integer
    > I need to function which device two polynom , (two polynom device with
    > not remaining

    I think that you need to express the problem more clearly.
    user1, Nov 15, 2007
  6. poly1[6]={.........}
    poly1power[6]={0,1,2,3,4,5)
    poly2[6]={.........}
    poly2power[6]={0,1,2,3,4,5}
    ...X^0+..X^1+..X^2+..X^3+..X^4+..X^5 / ..X^0+..X^1+..X^2+..X^3+..X^4+..X^5
    poly1 poly2
    its not remaining

    do you know any algorithm.
    emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and enginee, Nov 15, 2007
  7. "emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and engineering)"
    <> writes:

    > I need to function for polynom device, there are 2 polynom and its
    > power max=5, and polynom array is integer
    > I need to function which device two polynom , (two polynom device with
    > not remaining

    You have two polynomials of degree 5 with integer coefficients. You'd
    like a function to compute their greatest common divisor? This is an
    algorithm question, best asked somewhere like comp.programming (though
    it is technical enough that there may well be a better group). A web
    search for "polynomial gcd" could be helpful.

    --
    Ben.
    Ben Bacarisse, Nov 15, 2007