    location and have the Lat and Long appear as a tool tip.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Thomasa Gregg, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Make a handler for ItemDataBound event. From the event parameter get item
    row. From the row get array of cells. For every cell set ToolTip property in
    what you want. Alternatively, you can set for cells
    Attributes["onmouseover"] to a JavaScript function that will take action on
    client side.

    Eliyahu

    "Thomasa Gregg" <> wrote in message
    > I have a datagrid with locations from around the world. In hidden cells,

    > have the Lat and Long of that location. I need to be able to mouseover

    the

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 9, 2004