    code? or give me good directions?

    Thank you.
    Steve.

    Steve Jacobs, Dec 7, 2004

  2. ASP.NET wasn't made for this kind of thing.
    I suggest you look into using a Windows Service to handle such background
    tasks reliably.

    Here's more information on Windows Services:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...nvssamp/html/vbcs_CreatingaWindowsService.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP