I need training in ASP.NET 2.0 and Sql server 2005

Learner

Hi there,
I live in Detroit, MI and i am looking for THE best training
institute that could offer training in .NET frame work 2.0, ASP.NET 2.0

and Sql server 2005. I do have couple of years of hands on working
experience on ASP.NET (frame work 1.1 visual studio 2003) and Sql
server 2000. I have down loaded VWD and SQL server express 2005 but the

interfaces are fairly new and different to what the older versions of
Visual studio 2003 and sql server 2000. I wish i could learn on my own
as the days progress but i need to understand it real quick becuase
client is planning to use ASP.NET 2.0 so. I don't know how to figure
out which ones provide the best hands on training. Please help with
your valuble inputs.
Thanks
-L

Jon Paal

just go throughthe training videos that are available for vwd through the vwd start page