    i want to sound a (raw) audio bytes arrived from a socket.

    Thanks

    (Sorry for my english)
    Damiano, May 9, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    Damiano <> wrote:
    >Hello,
    >I have found "portaudio" (http://www.portaudio.com) to use audio I/O
    >device. This library is good or not?
    >
    >i want to sound a (raw) audio bytes arrived from a socket.
    >
    >Thanks

    Nobody here gives a shit.

    >(Sorry for my english)

    Likewise.
    Kenny McCormack, May 9, 2007

  3. Damiano <> writes:
    > I have found "portaudio" (http://www.portaudio.com) to use audio I/O
    > device. This library is good or not?

    We don't know. This newsgroup discusses the C programming language as
    defined by the standard; system-specific extensions are considered
    off-topic. ("Cross-platform" doesn't imply that it's not
    system-specific; it undoubtedly uses system-specific extensions for
    each supported system. There seems to be a lot of information,
    including mailing lists, on the web site; Google might find you more
    information from other sources.

    Please ignore the followup from Kenny McCormack. He is a
    self-proclaimed troll, and he does not represent this newsgroup.

    Keith Thompson, May 9, 2007
  4. In article <>,
    Keith Thompson <> wrote:
    >Damiano <> writes:
    >> I have found "portaudio" (http://www.portaudio.com) to use audio I/O
    >> device. This library is good or not?

    >We don't know. This newsgroup discusses the C programming language as
    >defined by the standard; system-specific extensions are considered
    >off-topic. ("Cross-platform" doesn't imply that it's not
    >system-specific; it undoubtedly uses system-specific extensions for
    >each supported system. There seems to be a lot of information,
    >including mailing lists, on the web site; Google might find you more
    >information from other sources.
    >
    >Please ignore the followup from Kenny McCormack. He is a
    >self-proclaimed troll, and he does not represent this newsgroup.

    Thankfully so.

    But you will note that I said the same thing you did, in a lot fewer
    words, and with a lot more pizazz.
    Kenny McCormack, May 9, 2007