I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Snir, Dec 31, 2003.

  1. Snir

    Snir Guest

    Hi...

    Many of you loyal surfers may already know me for my easy questions...
    LOL.

    So here's the newest one:

    On my site, http://www.snirweb.com, under the section Fun Sh*t you
    will find a link named Text-to-Speech bitch (lol its true, she IS a
    bitch haha).

    Anyhow, before I updated the site to the internet when I clicked
    "speak" the avatar always spoke!! But now, when it's online already,
    it's not working because access is denied!

    I'm really, really pissed off!

    Can someone please help me? I really need the help...

    Thanks very much,

    Snir.

    Snir, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Snir

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:>
    Snir said:

    > On my site, http://www.snirweb.com, under the section Fun Sh*t you
    > will find a link named Text-to-Speech bitch (lol its true, she IS a
    > bitch haha).

    if you didn't use frames you could give a direct link instead of stupid
    instructions.

    http://vhost.oddcast.com/vhost_minisite/demos/tts/tts_example.html

    > Anyhow, before I updated the site to the internet when I clicked
    > "speak" the avatar always spoke!! But now, when it's online already,
    > it's not working because access is denied!

    after waiting 8 minutes for it to download (i'm still asking myself why
    i bothered) it worked.

    --
    brucie
    31/December/2003 12:35:38 pm kilo

    brucie, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Snir wrote:
    <snip>

    Before you piss everyone off:

    Stop using all caps.
    Stop saying 'lol' or 'haha'.
    Stop using exclamation marks.

    PS. You do realize that you're playing around with technology that has
    had its implementations fail dramatically, right?

    JustAnotherGuy, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Snir

    rf Guest

    "Snir" <> wrote in message
    > Hi...
    >
    > Many of you loyal surfers may already know me for my easy questions...
    > LOL.
    >
    > So here's the newest one:
    >
    > On my site, http://www.snirweb.com, under the section Fun Sh*t you
    > will find a link named Text-to-Speech bitch (lol its true, she IS a
    > bitch haha).
    >
    > Anyhow, before I updated the site to the internet when I clicked
    > "speak" the avatar always spoke!! But now, when it's online already,
    > it's not working because access is denied!
    >
    > I'm really, really pissed off!
    >
    > Can someone please help me? I really need the help...

    Works for me. Well I assume it works, there is no error. I don't get any
    sound as I don't have any speakers.

    rf, Dec 31, 2003