I shall surely solve your problems accurately,in short time and at low rates.

Gianni Mariani

gertrude said:
I am a Computer Systems Engineer offering fast help with Java, C/C++,
PHP, JSP, XML/XSL, SQL, web design, network administration, algorithms
and more! http://www.homework911.150m.com

Great ! Please give me your low rates to solve World Peace. We only
have a short time!

Seriously, this forum is not one for solicitation. Please post your
questions related to the use of the C++ standard or respond to posts
with the FAQ in mind:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html