I suppose it is up to us to post some content and scroll down thesabotagers

Ramon F Herrera

Hmm, let's see. What is this NG about? XML?

I really don't have much to say about XML. But let's talk about Larry
Page and Sergey Brin, the Google kids.

Do they read Google groups?

Hey, Larry and Sergey! Let me just tell you that we, the folks that
drive the Usenet traffic that you cherish so much are getting more
than a little sick and tired of those MI-5 Persecution postings.

Mind you: I am concerned about those poor fellows that have been
(tortured? prosecuted? castrated?) Gosh, for some reason I am worried
about their wifes and kids.

But not for them.

I frankly feel that they should be branded like cattle.

And, Larry & Sergey: you are not too high on my list either.

Let's just hope that 2008 brings better, actual content to Google/and
Usenet Groups, wunderkinds.

-Ramon F Herrera

Joseph Kesselman

More effective is to learn to use the killfile features of our newsreaders.

If the tool you're using doesn't have killfile/filter support, change
tools or beat on its authors or both.

Reminder: comp.text.xml is not a "google group". It's a Usenet newsgroup
which Google is copying. You aren't required to read it through Google,
and most of the more traditional tools are in fact a lot more pleasant
and efficient to use. (I used Google last week because my usual news
server wasn't accessible... and established that I still hate it for
this purpose.)