I think it has something to do with array...but not sure...pls help

Lodewijk van Haringhal

Please help me with this script. I have two lists in my form. One to choose
a directory and one to choose a picture. The script bellow works perfect
without the directory choose function.
I tried to make the directory choose function myself but I did not succeed.
I think I made a mistake here: document.pic.src = picLocation[theChoice2] +
picFile[theChoice];

Please give me a hint or a solution.
Thanks!

the script:

function changePicture()
{
var picFile = new Array ("empty.gif", "01vk.gif", "02vk.gif", "03vk.gif",
"04vk.gif", "05vk.gif", "06vk.gif", "07vk.gif",
"08vk.gif", "09vk.gif", "10vk.gif"); //change filename

var picLocation = new Array ("", "pic/Gif thumbs vk/", "pic2/Gif thumbs
vk/", "pic3/Gif thumbs vk/",
"pic4/Gif thumbs vk/", "pic5/Gif thumbs vk/");
//change filelocation

/* txt addition
var picText = new Array ("", "Kaart 1", "Kaart 2", "Kaart 3", "Kaart 4",
"Kaart 5", "Kaart 6", "Kaart 7", "Kaart 8", "Kaart
9", "Kaart 10");

var selection = document.DropPicture.Picture.selectedIndex;
var selection2 = document.DropPicture.Directory.selectedIndex;
var theChoice = document.DropPicture.Picture.options[selection].value;
var theChoice2 = document.DropPicture.Directory.options[selection].value;
document.pic.src = picLocation[theChoice2] + picFile[theChoice];
document.all.picWords.innerText = picText[theChoice];

}
</SCRIPT>

Janwillem Borleffs

Lodewijk van Haringhal said:
I tried to make the directory choose function myself but I did not succeed.
I think I made a mistake here: document.pic.src = picLocation[theChoice2] +
picFile[theChoice];

Please give me a hint or a solution.
Thanks!

the script: ....

var picLocation = new Array ("", "pic/Gif thumbs vk/", "pic2/Gif thumbs

Don't create directories with spaces in their names. Change 'Gif thumbs vk'
in something like 'Gif_thumbs_vk'

JW

Lodewijk van Haringhal

Don't create directories with spaces in their names. Change 'Gif thumbs
vk'
in something like 'Gif_thumbs_vk'

Thanks but that is not the problem and solution :(