    their dumb documentation.

    Think twice before you jump.

    , Aug 28, 2007

  2. Mike Guest

    I second that! ! !

    and thats why I avoid anything from infragistics at all costs, or even third
    party controls over all. Unless its something that can save me a ton of time
    in developing my own, then I may consider buying one, but over all I just
    use what .NET and build off of that.

    Mike, Aug 28, 2007

    On Aug 28, 1:35 pm, "Mike" <> wrote:
    > I second that! ! !
    >
    > and thats why I avoid anything from infragistics at all costs, or even third
    > party controls over all. Unless its something that can save me a ton of time
    > in developing my own, then I may consider buying one, but over all I just
    > use what .NET and build off of that.

    It has wasted me a lot of time trying to figure out many how-tos with
    UltraWebGrid, only to find that, unless you would like to write dozens
    of lines of code yourself, there is no easy way to achieve your goal
    with this control. But it's pretty easy to do it with GridView, plus
    much much more resources online.

    , Aug 28, 2007
  4. Mike Guest

    exactly.
    with the ultrawebgrid and anything utlra.. your paying way to much for
    something you can figure out on your own using the GridView.

    Mike, Aug 28, 2007
  5. darrel Guest

    > and thats why I avoid anything from infragistics at all costs

    We used one of their products once.

    That'll be the last.

    -Darrel

    darrel, Aug 28, 2007
  6. "darrel" <> wrote in message

    >> and thats why I avoid anything from infragistics at all costs

    > We used one of their products once.
    >
    > That'll be the last.

    I couldn't agree more!

    Some 3rd-party vendors' tools are superb (e.g. Chilkat, Siberix,
    ChartDirector etc)

    But not these guys...

    --
    Mark Rae