I tried erlang-ish [1|2] in python and something came out...

Gary Herron

process said:
In erlang you can cons like this: [1|2]. i tried this in python and it
didnt raise an error but i dont know what the result do

In Python | is the logical bitwise-OR operator. Look at the binary
representation of the numbers to understand it.

Gary Herron