I tried to make logon but unsuccessfully?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Guest, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I tried to make logon but unsuccessfully?
    How to make login on web page?
    ----------------------------
    Page without valid logon
    http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/malioglasnik/oglasi.asp?Kategorija=57
    content:
    MAKARSKA, CENTAR, gara¾no mjesto 16 m2, prodajemo. Agencija TERRA
    Makarska,
    (kontakt podaci uz pretplatu ili u tiskanom izdanju)
    ----------------------------
    The same page with valid logon (user: "rosenthal", password: "pwdogrt428" )
    has more information (telephone number, and date)
    http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/malioglasnik/oglasi.asp?Kategorija=57
    content:
    MAKARSKA, CENTAR, gara¾no mjesto 16 m2, prodajemo. Agencija TERRA
    Makarska,
    tel. 021/613-575, mob. 098/225-280.
    èetvrtak 30.3.2006 17:26:15 (527783)

    Thanks

    Guest, Apr 3, 2006

    J. Gleixner Guest

    wrote:
    > I tried to make logon but unsuccessfully?
    > How to make login on web page?

    Well, what are you using to make the request?

    If you're not using WWW::Mechanize, take a look at it.

    J. Gleixner, Apr 3, 2006