i try make my frist ASP.net page :''-(((

Kasek

how can I center object (for exmaple: panel, statictext) on asp.net
pages asp.net ???

Which object and method return wight of www browser window.

I need set left margin and width, because i need panels, static
text,etc are on center of page.

('mI happy - on panel I can set CENTER object inside )

FLowLayout &i GridLayout isn't good, i can't _easy_center object
on asp.net pages.

PS. Sorry for my bad English.

Kim Larsen

Hi

You can use the <Div> tag for this.

<HTML>
<Body>
<Div align=Cneter>

<asp:TextBox id=test>

</Body>
</HTML>

Kevin Spencer

You need to learn about HTML, since that is what is doing your layout for
you in the browser.
how can I center object (for exmaple: panel, statictext) on asp.net
pages asp.net ???

You can do this with HTML Attributes or Styles. You can also use HTML tables
to lay out your content.
Which object and method return wight of www browser window.

None. Browser windows will be varying sizes and resolutions. Proper use of
HTML Styles and Attributes can help your app lay out more uniformly on a
number of different browser platforms.

Remember that when the document reaches the client, it is ALL HTML.
Familiarity with HTML (which is what these classes render) will help you
tremendously.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer