    FLowLayout &i GridLayout isn't good, i can't _easy_center object
    on asp.net pages.

    PS. Sorry for my bad English.

    Kasek, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Kasek

    Kim Larsen Guest

    Hi

    You can use the <Div> tag for this.

    <HTML>
    <Body>
    <Div align=Cneter>

    <asp:TextBox id=test>

    </Body>
    </HTML>

    Kim Larsen, Jan 30, 2004

  3. You need to learn about HTML, since that is what is doing your layout for
    you in the browser.

    > how can I center object (for exmaple: panel, statictext) on asp.net
    > pages asp.net ???

    You can do this with HTML Attributes or Styles. You can also use HTML tables
    to lay out your content.

    > Which object and method return wight of www browser window.

    None. Browser windows will be varying sizes and resolutions. Proper use of
    HTML Styles and Attributes can help your app lay out more uniformly on a
    number of different browser platforms.

    Remember that when the document reaches the client, it is ALL HTML.
    Familiarity with HTML (which is what these classes render) will help you
    tremendously.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer