i used lots of static fuction is it ok?

mike

i've already used static fuction to make website
i wanna common module that's why i used static fuctions.
may be it's more than 100 fuction ...is it ok?

Jason Kester

Depends on the size of your project and what you're doing.

I have projects with thousands of static methods spread over hundreds
of classes. Most of those classes have constructors and instance
methods as well. If you've got something similar, I'd certainly call
that OK. Then again, if your entire backend consists of a single
abstract class with 100 static methods, we'd probably want to talk.

Describe what you're trying to accomplish and what you're planning to
implement. Then maybe we can help you.

Jason Kester
Expat Software Consulting Services
http://www.expatsoftware.com/

Chris Botha

Actually it will work, as long as you don't use static variables, because if
one browser changes a static variable, it will be changed for all browsers.