    If u give the Tutorial Link and sample of how to use the AAIE...I will very thankfull to you....

    Regards
    Bala

    bala, Dec 11, 2003

  2. bala

    Gary Bishop Guest

    bala <> wrote:
    > I want to know how to use the AAIE under pyAA module in python...

    > If u give the Tutorial Link and sample of how to use the AAIE...I will very thankfull to you....

    Sorry there is no tutorial though MS has several useful examples in their documentation.

    But I encourage you to look at the end of pyAA at the test code that
    it includes. You'll see there a derived class myAAIE that both watches
    and controls Internet Explorer. The test code repeatedly invokes IE on
    different URLs (you might want to change the list so you don't pound
    on our servers) and the myAAIE class watches them startup and
    shutdown.

    gb

    Gary Bishop, Dec 11, 2003