I wanna make wordlist cutter

TheDigitalroot

I imagine to make a wordlist cutter program with python pgrogramming . but I don't know too much with it .

I think , first , I will make a user input as a wordlist with command

eg , C:\john\Desktop\wordlist.txt

and than I will use a string to count

eg , Enter your count:

at that time , my program assume count of numbers like notepad ++ which inlcude in wordlist.txt that i input with command .

How can i code for that , please guide me and help me .

rusi

I imagine to make a wordlist cutter program with python pgrogramming . but I don't know too much with it .

I think , first , I will make a user input as a wordlist with command

eg , C:\john\Desktop\wordlist.txt

and than I will use a string to count

eg , Enter your count:

at that time , my program assume count of numbers like notepad ++ which inlcude in wordlist.txt that i input with command .

How can i code for that , please guide me and help me .

No idea what is 'wordlist cutter.'
Are you assuming that folks here should be upto speed with notepad++
vocabulary?

TheDigitalroot

nope , my bro i mean count number .

In notepad ++ , when we insert words like the follwoing ,
book
cook
meet
beat

we know 4 words because Notepad ++ show me 4 counts of words .

I mean that , bro
thanks

rusi

nope , my bro i mean count number .

In notepad ++ , when we insert words like the follwoing ,
book
cook
meet
beat

we know 4 words because Notepad ++ show me 4 counts of words .

I mean that , bro
thanks

Still cant make out what you want.
Anyways heres a suggestion.
To start with forget about files; work with (triple quoted?) strings
And before that maybe a simple string representing a single line.
And before that maybe a list containing strings, where each string is
a word as you want.
Now do what you want with that list (Or tell us what you want done)
Then reverse-engineer back to files (Or if stuck tell us where)

TheDigitalroot

I imagine to make a wordlist cutter program with python pgrogramming . but I don't know too much with it .

I think , first , I will make a user input as a wordlist with command

eg , C:\john\Desktop\wordlist.txt

and than I will use a string to count

eg , Enter your count:

at that time , my program assume count of numbers like notepad ++ which inlcude in wordlist.txt that i input with command .

How can i code for that , please guide me and help me .
thanks bro , all of the others can give me a dvice or sample codes