I want my message recived as I the way I send it.

Guest

Hi EveryBody:

I made windows application project by using Vb.Net 2003. The Objective of
this project is to let the user send e-mails. I add System.web.dll as
refrance to my project to use system.web.mail class.

When I write an message and I change the font and the color of this message
and I send it, It reached to the recipent as Text mail without the font and
the color that I setted to the message before it has been sent ? either when
I use the email.format.HTML or email.format.Text ?

some body told me that I have to use : HttpUtility.HtmlEncode() .

I used it many time but nothing change either I dont know exactly how to use
it or it is not the one that I look for.

Also some body toled me that I have to know how to change the TextBox.Text
property which I use to write message to HTML ? and Also I have to write my
own code to do so ?

But Also I try to do that but I face closed door every time.

So any one can give me any help or direction how can I send the e-mail And I
grantee that It will be recived as the way that I sent it with changing in
font and color ?

Any help or redirection will be appreciated

regard's

HUsam

m.posseth

hmmm i answered this already in the languages.vb section

you filthy crossposter :)

if you send the message as html you should also send all markup code with it
,, if you do this it will work as you described

regards

Michel Posseth [MCP]