I want my message recived as I the way I send it.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=, Jan 15, 2006.

  1. Hi EveryBody:

    I made windows application project by using Vb.Net 2003. The Objective of
    this project is to let the user send e-mails. I add System.web.dll as
    refrance to my project to use system.web.mail class.

    When I write an message and I change the font and the color of this message
    and I send it, It reached to the recipent as Text mail without the font and
    the color that I setted to the message before it has been sent ? either when
    I use the email.format.HTML or email.format.Text ?

    some body told me that I have to use : HttpUtility.HtmlEncode() .

    I used it many time but nothing change either I dont know exactly how to use
    it or it is not the one that I look for.

    Also some body toled me that I have to know how to change the TextBox.Text
    property which I use to write message to HTML ? and Also I have to write my
    own code to do so ?

    But Also I try to do that but I face closed door every time.

    So any one can give me any help or direction how can I send the e-mail And I
    grantee that It will be recived as the way that I sent it with changing in
    font and color ?

    Any help or redirection will be appreciated

    regard's

    HUsam

    =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=, Jan 15, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=

    m.posseth Guest

    hmmm i answered this already in the languages.vb section

    you filthy crossposter :)

    if you send the message as html you should also send all markup code with it
    ,, if you do this it will work as you described

    regards

    Michel Posseth [MCP]

    m.posseth, Jan 15, 2006