I want to join C++ gorup

amibora

I couldn't find c++ group .Can you please send me link where i
register for c+ group?

Arne Vajhøj

I couldn't find c++ group .Can you please send me link where i
register for c+ group?

You do not need to register for usenet groups.

comp.lang.c++, comp.lang.c++.moderated, comp.lang.c++.std etc.
should be about C++.

Arne

Roedy Green

I couldn't find c++ group .Can you please send me link where i
register for c+ group?

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsgroup.html

Normally you get at them using software called a newsreader.

See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsreader.html
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com