I want to know about .NET technology

Trieu Anh Dung

Hi all!
I'm studying at NIIT, Viet nam, I've heard about .NET but I do not really
know what exactly it is. Please explain me something!
Now, I have knowledge about Access Database, Word, Excel, Power Point and
computer basics.

Thanks for reading this questions. Please help me as soon as possible.

SStory

..NET is a very large application frame work full of over 3000 classes from
which programmers and write programs for windows, the web, cell phones, etc.

It allows writing the code in virtually any language--as long as a language
is implemented...and all compiles into the same IL code which compiles to
machine code just-in-time on a computer when it is first run.

There is plenty of information on it on msdn.microsoft.com

hope this helps some,

Shane