I want to make English-speaking friend to practic my poor English

Discussion in 'Java' started by IchBin, Mar 26, 2006.

  1. IchBin

    IchBin Guest

    wrote:
    > I want to make English-speaking friend to practic my poor English.I am
    > a chinese boy and Ilive in Shandong province.Pleae contact with me if
    > you want to make friend with me.My e-mai
    > address:,this is also mu MSN messager .

    Would this dialogue be with Java programming as the general interest?

    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)