I want to offer two Perl programs...

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by aminer, Dec 16, 2011.

  1. aminer

    aminer Guest

    Hello,

    If you have looked at my following graph:

    http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/parallelqueue/parallelqueue1.htm

    I have done it with an OLE automation Perl program that i have wrote,
    so i have decided to offer to you those Perl programs that i have
    wrote
    that easy for you the ploting of very nice graphs:

    Here they are:

    http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/zip/ok1.pl

    and

    http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/zip/ok.pl

    Just look at them and hope that you will find them very nice...

    And you can download Perl from the ActiveState website here:

    http://www.activestate.com/activepe...ActivePerl-5.14.2.1402-MSWin32-x86-295342.msi

    You can download also my other module AdvNotify from:

    http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/

    thank you.

    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

    aminer, Dec 16, 2011

  2. aminer

    aminer Guest

    Hello again,

    of course if you don't want to see Excel on the screen and you want
    completly automate the ploting and the saving of your GIF file, just
    set $app->{'Visible'} to 0 inside ok1.pl and ok.pl; like this:

    $app->{'Visible'} = 0;

    That's all.

    Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.