    Sean DeHoney
    CEO/Executive Director
    Farpoint Systems LLC
    Sean DeHoney, May 28, 2007

  2. Re: I will link to your site from my sites, reciprocal linkingfree, one on one

    In <news:>,
    (Sean DeHoney) wrote:

    > alexa dna google base

    I wish there was something we could do to keep them from getting our
    DNA in the first place.

    --
    »Q«
    =?ISO-8859-1?B?u1Gr?=, May 28, 2007

  3. Sean DeHoney

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    (Sean DeHoney) wrote:

    > If you have a website or are into web promotion I will be glad to trade you
    > reciproca links.

    Uh O! Run now before subscribers to this group catch you and beat
    you up to a pulp for this. To trade links _purely_ for ranking is
    a dubious idea and universally applied would undermine the
    genuinely good intention behind it. You can get onto this notion
    in the sayings of a (probably largely mythical) Christian
    god/personage, more explicitly in the writings of the 18th
    century German philosopher Kant.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, May 28, 2007
  4. Sean DeHoney

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Mon, 28 May 2007 04:12:27 GMT »Q« scribed:

    > In <news:>,
    > (Sean DeHoney) wrote:
    >
    >> alexa dna google base

    > I wish there was something we could do to keep them from getting our
    > DNA in the first place.

    There is. Go out and get an oxygen tank and a giant rubber.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, May 28, 2007
  5. Neredbojias wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 May 2007 04:12:27 GMT »Q« scribed:
    >
    >> In <news:>,
    >> (Sean DeHoney) wrote:
    >>
    >>> alexa dna google base

    >> I wish there was something we could do to keep them from getting our
    >> DNA in the first place.

    > There is. Go out and get an oxygen tank and a giant rubber.

    I have giant rubbers. Where do I get an oxygen tank?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, May 28, 2007
  6. Sean DeHoney

    asdf Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> On Mon, 28 May 2007 04:12:27 GMT »Q« scribed:

    >>> I wish there was something we could do to keep them from getting our
    >>> DNA in the first place.

    >> There is. Go out and get an oxygen tank and a giant rubber.

    > I have giant rubbers. Where do I get an oxygen tank?

    ....is anybody else thinking 'League of Gentlemen' here? :)
    asdf, May 28, 2007
  7. Sean DeHoney

    rf Guest

    rf, May 28, 2007
  8. Blinky the Shark, May 28, 2007
  9. Re: I will link to your site from my sites, reciprocal linking free,one on one

    rf wrote:
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I have giant rubbers. Where do I get an oxygen tank?

    > http://www.owensworld.com/funnyimages/files/fshark_big.jpg

    rofl
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site
    Edwin van der Vaart, May 28, 2007
  10. Sean DeHoney

    Just Busy Guest

    "Sean DeHoney" <> wrote in message
    > If you have a website or are into web promotion I will be glad to trade
    > you reciproca links. I don't know how much you do or don't know but I
    > will tell you one of the things alexa dna google base their page ranking
    > systems on is the number of 'links in' that means the number of other
    > url's they have indexed that have a link to your site on them, the more
    > the merrier. there are programs that want you to pay. I have dozen of
    > sites of my own and client sites where I can put links freely so whether
    > you have 1 page or 50 we can work something out. I am not selling
    > anything, just trading links, it will be a simple text link, no banners
    > nothing fancy and the link doesn't have to be in an obviously high
    > visibility place, just one the site so the botsw that scan the sites will
    > see the link, if you don't already I would recommend creating gogle
    > specific and xml sitemaps fora ll of your site, if you don't know this
    > stuff and want to learn e-mail me I will be glasd to share my expertise
    > with you. I am na honest hardworking web developer and have been in this
    > industryc since the web's infancy. You help me promote my sites adn I'll
    > help you promote yours. I also have newsletters that go out to users on
    > multiple sites that are good ways to get your link out. I own some very
    > high end search engine software as well, if you need help with any of this
    > e-mail me.
    >
    > Sean DeHoney
    > CEO/Executive Director
    > Farpoint Systems LLC

    No thanks. Your site is so full of Flash and meaningless garbage. It shows
    that you truly have no idea about what you are doing. "...and our prices are
    very competitively priced..." is among the worst pieces of sentence
    structure and grammar I have ever read. After I have to wait through two or
    three screens of Flash, I get to what is supposed to be a home page. It
    doesn't even have a doctype and won't validate at all.

    No thanks. You need to learn the technical side of the business first,
    learn how to build valid sites, and then come back and ask for links.

    Juan Viejo
    Just Busy, Jun 2, 2007