I will link to your site from my sites, reciprocal linking free, one on one

Sean DeHoney

If you have a website or are into web promotion I will be glad to trade you reciproca links. I don't know how much you do or don't know but I will tell you one of the things alexa dna google base their page ranking systems on is the number of 'links in' that means the number of other url's they have indexed that have a link to your site on them, the more the merrier. there are programs that want you to pay. I have dozen of sites of my own and client sites where I can put links freely so whether you have 1 page or 50 we can work something out. I am not selling anything, just trading links, it will be a simple text link, no banners nothing fancy and the link doesn't have to be in an obviously high visibility place, just one the site so the botsw that scan the sites will see the link, if you don't already I would recommend creating gogle specific and xml sitemaps fora ll of your site, if you don't know this stuff and want to learn e-mail me I will be glasd to share my expertise with you. I am na honest hardworking web developer and have been in this industryc since the web's infancy. You help me promote my sites adn I'll help you promote yours. I also have newsletters that go out to users on multiple sites that are good ways to get your link out. I own some very high end search engine software as well, if you need help with any of this e-mail me.

Sean DeHoney
CEO/Executive Director
Farpoint Systems LLC
(e-mail address removed)

dorayme

If you have a website or are into web promotion I will be glad to trade you
reciproca links.

Uh O! Run now before subscribers to this group catch you and beat
you up to a pulp for this. To trade links _purely_ for ranking is
a dubious idea and universally applied would undermine the
genuinely good intention behind it. You can get onto this notion
in the sayings of a (probably largely mythical) Christian
god/personage, more explicitly in the writings of the 18th
century German philosopher Kant.

Neredbojias

In <

I wish there was something we could do to keep them from getting our
DNA in the first place.

There is. Go out and get an oxygen tank and a giant rubber.

Just Busy

Sean DeHoney said:
[...]

No thanks. Your site is so full of Flash and meaningless garbage. It shows
that you truly have no idea about what you are doing. "...and our prices are
very competitively priced..." is among the worst pieces of sentence
structure and grammar I have ever read. After I have to wait through two or
three screens of Flash, I get to what is supposed to be a home page. It
doesn't even have a doctype and won't validate at all.

No thanks. You need to learn the technical side of the business first,
learn how to build valid sites, and then come back and ask for links.

Juan Viejo