I would like to access the bios flash using watcom c. 11.0

just4me

I would like to access the bios flash using watcom c. To start, I would like
to be able to read the entire bios and back it up into a file. I can do
everything except reading the bios flash. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Mark A. Odell

I would like to access the bios flash using watcom c.

Okay, but BIOS and Watcom are not discussed here, regardless of which
language you used to access the BIOS.
To start, I would
like to be able to read the entire bios and back it up into a file. I
can do everything except reading the bios flash. Any suggestions on how
to do this?

Post in a PC newsgroup that discusses BIOS.