    When I buy a web-site, my information is exposed to all.
    How can I hid this information somehow ?

    Thanks :)

    Eitan, Jan 6, 2004

  2. When you "buy a web-site" from WHOM? What "information"? And what does this
    have to do with ASP.Net?

    --
    Curious,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Eitan

    darrel Guest

    > When I buy a web-site, my information is exposed to all.
    > How can I hid this information somehow ?

    You don't buy web sites usually. You typically hire people to build you one.

    Are you talking about a domain name?

    If so, asking about this in a .net newsgroup probably isn't the best place
    to go about it, but you have two options:

    1) use fake information when buying the domain name
    2) use a service like GoDaddy, where, for a small fee, they will 'hide' your
    personal information by acting as a contact proxie for you.

    -Darrel

    darrel, Jan 6, 2004