I would like to know how to exclude some functions in the libraries.

Dheeraj Kumar

hi all,

I am working for code migration of roguewave libraries of c++.
when i am upgrading it is giving the following errors..The errors are
because of the functions defined both in cstdlib and stdlib.h
like i am using the makefile.I would like to know how to remove the
conflict of bsearch and qsort.Thanks in advance

Error 174: "/apps/opt/rw_buildspace/include/ansi/cstdlib", line 192 #
Redefined function "void *std::bsearch(const void
*,const void *,unsigned long,unsigned long,int (*)(const void
*,const void *))"; previously defined at
["/usr/include/stdlib.h", line 120].
bsearch (const void *__key, const void *__base, size_t __n,
size
^^^^^^^
Error 174: "/apps/opt/rw_buildspace/include/ansi/cstdlib", line 201 #
Redefined function "void std::qsort(void *,unsigned
long,unsigned long,int (*)(const void *,const void *))";
previously defined at ["/usr/include/stdlib.h", line 81].
qsort (void *__base, size_t __n, size_t __size,
^^^^^
make: *** [SystemAdmin_c.o] Error 2

Attila Feher

Dheeraj said:
hi all,

I am working for code migration of roguewave libraries of c++.
when i am upgrading it is giving the following errors..The errors are
because of the functions defined both in cstdlib and stdlib.h
like i am using the makefile.I would like to know how to remove the
conflict of bsearch and qsort.Thanks in advance
[Error Messages SNIPPED]

Contact Rogue Wave for instructions how to set up that library properly or
for an update. And please read this:

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

Frank Schmitt

hi all,

I am working for code migration of roguewave libraries of c++.
when i am upgrading it is giving the following errors..The errors are
because of the functions defined both in cstdlib and stdlib.h

You're probably including both cstdlib and stdlib.h - mixing old style
and new style headers is never a good idea, so make a choice and
stick with it.

kind regards
frank